All our members are welcome to add a primary and secondary bank card as a payment preference.
It's now easier than before to add additional bank cards to your account, just following the steps below.
- Step 1) Login and click into ‘Account’ under the menu panel
- Step 2) On your profile page, click ‘Payments’.
- Step 3) Click ‘Add a new card’ and input the necessary information.
Below we have detailed images that will show you how to pause your active syndicates.
Step 1: Once you are logged into your account, you will need to go onto your profile page by clicking Accounts in the menu panel.
Step 2: Once you have clicked into accounts, it will bring you to your profile page. On the tabs above your details, select Payments.
Step 3: If you have already previously added bank information, it will be shown as below. To simply add another bank card, just click Add a new card and follow the steps to input your card information.
We recommend all our members to avoid using a credit card, as some credit card companies can charge a cash fee. The cash fee is not representative of Lotto Social and you will have to speak to your bank regarding the charge.
- You can click onto the stars beside each card to select your primary card. This will be the main card that will be charged.
- You can not change the card information once submitted, but you can contact our customer service team to remove a card by quoting the last four digits of the card you want removing.
- Lotto Social does not have the ability to amend or change any bank information. Due to regulations, we do not store or hold bank details.